* This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
* The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
* Echoing the dial are the polished brass finished pendulum, with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight shells.
* The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
* Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
* Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime silence option.
* Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
The Clocks Benjamin Grandfather Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Mueller Furniture. Mueller Furniture is a local furniture store, serving the Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, O'Fallon, MO, St.Charles, St.Louis Area, MO Furniture Store and Belleville, Shiloh, O'Fallon,IL area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.