* This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
* Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
* Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
* Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
* Glass mirrored back.
* Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
* Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
The Clocks Edinburg Grandfather Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Mueller Furniture. Mueller Furniture is a local furniture store, serving the Belleville, Lake St. Louis, Ellisville, Wentzville, West County, Chesterfield, MO, St. Charles, St. Louis Area, IL Furniture Store area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.