* This 79th Anniversary Edition floor clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay which draws attention to the elegant swan neck pediment.
* Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
* The polished-brass dial, specially inscribed through 2005, offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals. An astrological moon phase dial is also featured.
* The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
* Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
* Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
The Clocks Robinson Grandfather Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Mueller Furniture. Mueller Furniture is a local furniture store, serving the Belleville, Lake St. Louis, Ellisville, Wentzville, West County, Chesterfield, MO, St. Charles, St. Louis Area, IL Furniture Store area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.