* Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
* The curvaceous clock is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
* Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
* The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
* Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock’s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
* Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Locking door for added security.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
The H10 Clocks Arendal Floor Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Mueller Furniture. Mueller Furniture is a local furniture store, serving the Belleville, Lake St. Louis, Ellisville, Wentzville, West County, Chesterfield, MO, St. Charles, St. Louis Area, IL Furniture Store area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.